A daily ritual inspired by Ayurveda: gentle dry brushing exfoliates, and massage with 100% naturally derived* oleation oil awakens microcirculation and nourishes to reveal smooth, skin. *From plants, non-petroleum minerals or water.The tulasāra™ radiant facial dry brush step is inspired by a technique from ancient Ayurveda, called gharsana.
gently exfoliates dry, dull cells from skin’s surface
- ultra-soft nylon bristles formed in rounded peaks help lift away dull surface cells
- exfoliation helps support natural surface cell turnover
- promotes smooth, soft skin
- helps prepare skin to take in nourishing tulasāra™ radiant oleation oil
- oval-shaped brush head helps you reach every facial curve and contour
- compact size fits easily in hand for optimal control
- 100% post-consumer recycled resin brush handle
- patent-pending design
The tulasāra™ radiant oleation oil step is inspired by an Ayurvedic technique called abhayanga.
- facial massage awakens microcirculation
- 100% naturally derived* radiant oleation oil instantly reveals skin’s radiance
- expertly balanced blend with 6 nourishing plant oils
- for all skin types
THE RADIANT AWAKENING RITUAL
Begin with a few deep, cleansing breaths to center yourself.
step 1 - Exfoliate: brush clean, dry skin in circular motions from décolleté up to forehead, and in outward sweeping motions back down to décolleté. (1 min.)
step 2 - Awaken microcirculation and nourish: apply radiant oleation oil and massage from décolleté up to forehead in back-and-forth motions. (1 min.)Let your skin steep in the radiant oleation oil for 4 minutes before cleansing off, and follow with your skin care routine.