The BaByliss Diamond Big Hair Dual is the perfect tool for replicating the salon perfect blow dry at home. This styler comes with two interchangeable brush heads in both 50mm and 42mm to easily create volume and body whilst styling shorter layers and fringes. With the diamond infused ceramic coated brush heads and a select mixture of soft bristles your hair is left feeling silky soft with superior smoothness and shine.
- 50mm head attachment for adding volume, body and shape
- 42mm head attachment for shorter styles, layers and fringes
- Ionic frizz control for smooth, sleek results
- Diamond infused ceramic barrels
- Soft bristles for a high shine finish
- 2 heats plus a cool setting for styling versatility
- 2 rotation speed and direction settings
- Protective bristle covers
- 2.5m swivel cord
- 2 year guarantee
- The 50mm brush is perfect for styling longer hair lengths whilst the
42mm brush is perfect for short layers and fringes.
- If you have long or thick hair, you may find it quicker and easier to
use a hairdryer first, to rough dry your hair and remove the excess
moisture. For added volume, turn your head upside down as you dry.
- Once the hair is 80% dry, you should start to create your style using
- Start by sectioning the hair and combing through to remove any
- To turn the appliance on, slide the ‘on/off’ switch to the correct heat
setting for your hair.
- Place the brush underneath the hair section close to the roots and
brush through the section to remove any tangles.
- For added root lift, hold the brush in place at the root for a few
- Starting at the root, move the brush through the hair section. Towards the end of the hair section start to rotate the brush away from your
head by pressing and holding the appropriate rotation button, this
will create shape and movement through the lengths of the hair.
- As you do this, resist the rotation of the brush by pulling the brush
downwards. This will create tension through the section of hair.
- For maximum volume, place the brush at the end of the hair section
and allow the brush to rotate up the hair section by pressing and
holding the appropriate rotate button. Wind the entire section of hair
around the barrel until you reach the root. Release the rotate button
and then hold the brush in the hair for a few seconds.
- Slide the switch to the cool setting ‘*’ for a further few seconds, this
cools the hair to create longer lasting volume.
- To release the section, move the switch back to the ‘I’ or ‘II’ setting
and then press and hold the opposite rotation button to unwind the
- Repeat as necessary.
After use, switch off and unplug the appliance. Allow to cool before storing away. Place the protective shield over the brush head to protect the