The BaByliss Boutique Salon Soft Waves has a 34mm longer length, tourmaline-ceramic barrel for creating gorgeous, flawless waves on both short and longer styles. With Advanced Ceramics heat is maintained during use for consistent, long-lasting results. The 5 digital heat settings with a top temperature of 210°C gives perfect soft waves on all hair types.
- Up to 210°C
- Large 34mm tourmaline-ceramic barrel for smooth, quick styling
- Longer length barrel - suitable for both short and longer styles
- Advanced Ceramics™ for fast heat up and heat recovery
- Ready to use in 30 seconds
- 5 digital heat settings - suitable for all hair types
- Integrated heat rest
- Cool tip
- Auto shut off
- 2.5m swivel cord
- Heat protective glove
- Salon heat wrap
- 5 year guarantee
- Ensure hair is dry and combed through.
- Press the button marked ‘I/0’ to turn the styler on.
- Press the ‘+/-’ button to select the desired temperature.
- Allow the styler to heat up for a few seconds, allowing slightly longer for higher temperatures.
- Comb through the hair and divide into sections. Before styling, make sure the heat glove is worn on the hand which is wrapping the hair around the barrel.
- Take a section of hair. Starting around 2 inches from the scalp, hold the styler at a slight angle pointing the cool tip towards your shoulder, then wrap the hair in a spiral motion, around and down the barrel.
- As you wrap the hair around the barrel, ensure hair is distributed evenly so the entire hair section is touching the barrel to heat the hair and form a wave. Try not to overlap the hair as you wrap hair around the barrel.
- Hold the end of the hair in place for 5-8 seconds depending on your hair type. Let go of the end of the hair section and pull the styler away.
- Repeat as necessary through the remaining sections until you reach the top section.
After use, press the ‘I/0’ button to switch off and unplug the styler. Immediately wrap in the salon heat wrap provided and allow to cool. Allow the styler to cool down fully before storing away.