This is a specialist veterinary product. We will ask you a simple set of questions to confirm that you are buying the correct medicine for your pet and know how to use it safely
Order by 3pm for Express Courier Delivery
Some of the items we sell are a bit too bulky to fit on our delivery vans so we offer our customers Express Courier Delivery via courier.
Deliveries are made from
8am - 8pm Monday to Saturday and 9am - 5pm on Sundays. Your delivery slot will only be confirmed once your order has been placed.
The BaByliss Boutique Salon Control 235 Straightener with a top temperature of 235°C and Smooth Glide tourmaline-ceramic plates offers super smooth and sleek results. The rounded design combined with an Advanced Ceramics heating system makes it ideal for creating both straight and curly styles fast and with long-lasting results, An iconic memory function stores your preferred heat setting from the 12 digital heat settings available, for easy and consistent styling.
- Up to 235°C
- Heat memory function for consistant styling
- Advanced Ceramics for fast heat up and heat recovery
- Ready to use in 15 seconds
- Smooth Glide tourmaline-ceramic plates
- 12 digital heat settings - suitable for all hair types
- Rounded design to create both straight and curly styles
- Universal voltage
- Auto shut off
- 3m swivel cord
- Salon heat wrap
- 5 year guarantee
How To Use
- Ensure hair is dry and combed through.
- Press the ‘I/0’ button to switch the styler on.
- The styler will automatically heat up to 180°C, once it’s reached this temperature the digital display will stop flashing.
- Use the temperature buttons (+/-) to select the preferred temperature. The temperature increases in 5°C increments for specific temperature control (180°C-235°C).
- Once the preferred temperature has been selected the digital display will flash 3 times and start heating up. Once the chosen temperature has been reached the styler is ready for use.
After use, press the ‘I/0’ button to switch off and unplug the styler. Immediately wrap in the salon heat wrap provided and allow to cool. Allow the styler to cool down fully before storing away.