The BaByliss Diamond Straightener offers salon performance with Diamond Radiance Shine System, which combines luxuriously smooth perfect-glide diamond infused ceramic with active ionic conditioners to transform the hair:
✓ Giving ultimate smoothness
✓ Adding flawless, healthy shine
✓ Calming frizz
✓ Leaving hair beautifully silky soft
Luxuriously smooth diamond infused ceramic plates glide effortlessly through the hair, giving superior smoothness, combined with the active ionic conditioners that release frizz-controlling ions, hair is healthier looking, visibly smoother and silky soft.
The Advanced Ceramics™ heating system delivers ultra-fast heat up to 235⁰C and maintains high heat for salon results. With 3 heat settings the straightener is suitable for all hair types.
Longer straightening plates allow larger sections of hair to be styled at one time, whilst the curved housing design, make it ideal for both straightening and curling.
• Active frizz-controlling ionic conditioner
• Diamond infused ceramic plates
• Up to 235⁰C
• Advanced Ceramics™ heat system, ready to use in 15 seconds
• 3 heat setting: 180⁰C, 200⁰C, 235⁰C
• Longer straightening plates to style larger sections of the hair at one time
• Curved housing design, ideal for straightening and curling
• Universal voltage for consistent performance when travelling
• On/off button with heat ready indicator light
• Auto shut off
• 3m salon swivel cord
• Heat protection wrap
• 5 year guarantee
• Ensure hair is dry and combed through.
• Press the button marked 'I' to switch on.
• Slide the temperature switch to select the desired straightening temperature, using the symbols shown as a guide:
• = 180ºc
•• = 200ºc
••• = 235ºc
• If you have delicate, fine or coloured hair, use the lower heat setting. For thicker hair, use the higher heat setting.
• The red indicator light will blink until the straightener has reached the temperature setting requested.
• The green light will also illuminate to indicate the ionic feature is activated. There will be a slight buzzing sound from the ionic port whilst releasing the ions. This is normal.
• Separate a section of hair.
• Place the section of hair between the straightening plates, close to the roots.
• Hold the hair firmly between the straightening plates and slide down the length of the hair, from root to tip.
• Repeat as necessary.
• Allow the hair to cool before combing through.
• After use, press the button marked '0' to switch off and unplug the appliance.